Consumer cyclical stocks finished up 1.4% on Wall Street on Friday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was up 0.2%, the Nasdaq rose 1.4% and the S&P 500 climbed 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- G-III Apparel Group (GIII): GIII stock is up 1.6% today.
- Gentherm Inc (THRM): THRM stock is up 1.4% today.
- Hon Industries Inc (HNI): HNI stock is up 1.4% today.
- Columbia Sportswear Company (COLM): COLM stock is up 1.2% today.
- Knoll Inc (KNL): KNL stock is up 1.1% today.
- Steelcase Inc (SCS): SCS stock is up 1.0% today.
- Nortek Inc (NTK): NTK stock is up 0.8% today.
- Tenneco Automotive (TEN): TEN stock is up 0.5% today.
- Leggett & Platt Inc (LEG): LEG stock is up 0.5% today.
- Mohawk Industries (MHK): MHK stock is up 0.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Dorman Products (DORM): DORM stock is down 1.4% today.
- American Axle & Manufacturing (AXL): AXL stock is down 1.1% today.
- Harman International Industries Inc (HAR): HAR stock is down 0.9% today.
- Under Armour (UA): UA stock is down 0.8% today.
- Shutterfly (SFLY): SFLY stock is down 0.8% today.
- Phillips-Van Heusen Corp (PVH): PVH stock is down 0.8% today.
- Ralph Lauren Corp (RL): RL stock is down 0.7% today.
- Drew Industries Inc (DW): DW stock is down 0.6% today.
- Rush Enterprises (RUSHA): RUSHA stock is down 0.6% today.
- Paccar Inc (PCAR): PCAR stock is down 0.5% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.