Consumer cyclical stocks rose 0.1% on Wall Street so far on Thursday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.2%, the Nasdaq fell 0.1% and the S&P 500 declined 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- W.W. Grainger (GWW): GWW stock is up 3.1% today.
- Brunswick Corp (BC): BC stock is up 2.5% today.
- Autoliv Inc (ALV): ALV stock is up 1.7% today.
- Wabco Holdings Inc (WBC): WBC stock is up 1.7% today.
- Magna International (MGA): MGA stock is up 1.4% today.
- Honda Motor Company (HMC): HMC stock is up 1.2% today.
- Delphi Automotive Plc (DLPH): DLPH stock is up 0.8% today.
- Sturm Ruger & Company (RGR): RGR stock is up 0.9% today.
- Cooper Tire & Rubber Company (CTB): CTB stock is up 0.5% today.
- Tenneco Automotive (TEN): TEN stock is up 0.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Sony Corp (SNE): SNE stock is down 2.7% today.
- Tempur-Pedic International Inc (TPX): TPX stock is down 2.2% today.
- Harman International Industries Inc (HAR): HAR stock is down 1.4% today.
- Leggett & Platt Inc (LEG): LEG stock is down 1.3% today.
- Select Comfort Corp (SCSS): SCSS stock is down 1.2% today.
- Herman Miller (MLHR): MLHR stock is down 0.9% today.
- Whirlpool Corp (WHR): WHR stock is down 1.2% today.
- Irobot Corp (IRBT): IRBT stock is down 0.9% today.
- Mohawk Industries (MHK): MHK stock is down 0.7% today.
- Gildan Activewear (GIL): GIL stock is down 1.0% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.