Consumer cyclical stocks declined on Wall Street on Wednesday morning, down 0.1%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.1%, the Nasdaq stayed level and the S&P 500 declined 0.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Helen of Troy Limited (HELE): HELE stock is up 15.2% today.
- Arvinmeritor (MTOR): MTOR stock is up 5.5% today.
- Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company (GT): GT stock is up 5.8% today.
- Federal-Mogul Corp (FDML): FDML stock is up 3.8% today.
- Oshkosh Truck Corp (OSK): OSK stock is up 2.0% today.
- Tempur-Pedic International Inc (TPX): TPX stock is up 1.7% today.
- Cooper Tire & Rubber Company (CTB): CTB stock is up 0.9% today.
- California Resources Corporatio (CRC): CRC stock is up 0.8% today.
- American Axle & Manufacturing (AXL): AXL stock is up 0.7% today.
- Tenneco Automotive (TEN): TEN stock is up 0.6% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Iconix Brand Group (ICON): ICON stock is down 6.8% today and down 23.9% in the last month.
- Brunswick Corp (BC): BC stock is down 2.9% today.
- Steven Madden (SHOO): SHOO stock is down 2.2% today.
- Sturm Ruger & Company (RGR): RGR stock is down 2.2% today.
- Hon Industries Inc (HNI): HNI stock is down 1.9% today.
- Whirlpool Corp (WHR): WHR stock is down 1.6% today.
- Dorman Products (DORM): DORM stock is down 1.5% today.
- Wolverine World Wide (WWW): WWW stock is down 1.5% today.
- Select Comfort Corp (SCSS): SCSS stock is down 1.5% today.
- Leggett & Platt Inc (LEG): LEG stock is down 1.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.