Consumer cyclical stocks finished up 0.5% on Wall Street on Monday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average climbed 0.7%, the Nasdaq was up 0.8% and the S&P 500 climbed 0.7%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Arvinmeritor (MTOR): MTOR stock is up 1.3% today.
- Illinois Tool Works Inc (ITW): ITW stock is up 1.2% today.
- Hon Industries Inc (HNI): HNI stock is up 1.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Wabco Holdings Inc (WBC): WBC stock is up 1.1% today.
- Konami Corp (KNM): KNM stock is up 1.0% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Autoliv Inc (ALV): ALV stock is up 0.9% today.
- Harley-Davidson Inc (HOG): HOG stock is up 0.9% today.
- Clarcor Inc (CLC): CLC stock is up 0.9% today.
- Brunswick Corp (BC): BC stock is up 0.7% today.
- Jarden Corp (JAH): JAH stock is up 0.7% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Hanesbrands Inc (HBI): HBI stock is down 0.4% today.
- Leggett & Platt Inc (LEG): LEG stock is down 0.3% today.
- Williams-Sonoma (WSM): WSM stock is down 0.2% today.
- Ford Motor Company (F): F stock is down 0.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.