Consumer cyclical stocks finished flat on Tuesday on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average pushed 0.2% higher, the Nasdaq declined 0.3% and the S&P 500 climbed 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Navistar International Corp (NAV): NAV stock is up 0.8% today.
- Phillips-Van Heusen Corp (PVH): PVH stock is up 0.8% today.
- Paccar Inc (PCAR): PCAR stock is up 0.8% today.
- Leggett & Platt Inc (LEG): LEG stock is up 0.8% today.
- Tata Motors Ltd (TTM): TTM stock is up 0.7% today.
- Shanda Games Limited (GAME): GAME stock is up 0.6% today.
- Gentex Corp (GNTX): GNTX stock is up 0.6% today.
- Mohawk Industries (MHK): MHK stock is up 0.5% today.
- Steelcase Inc (SCS): SCS stock is up 0.5% today.
- Irobot Corp (IRBT): IRBT stock is up 0.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Columbia Sportswear Company (COLM): COLM stock is down 1.0% today.
- Cooper Tire & Rubber Company (CTB): CTB stock is down 0.9% today.
- Hanesbrands Inc (HBI): HBI stock is down 0.8% today.
- Lear Corp (LEA): LEA stock is down 0.7% today.
- Hillenbrand Inc (HI): HI stock is down 0.6% today.
- G-III Apparel Group (GIII): GIII stock is down 0.6% today.
- Harman International Industries Inc (HAR): HAR stock is down 0.6% today.
- Magna International (MGA): MGA stock is down 0.6% today.
- Ralph Lauren Corp (RL): RL stock is down 0.3% today.
- V.F. Corp (VFC): VFC stock is down 0.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.