Consumer cyclical stocks finished flat today on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average rose 0.5%, the Nasdaq increased 0.5% and the S&P 500 was up 0.5%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Tesla Motors (TSLA): TSLA stock is up 4.8% today.
- Sony Corp (SNE): SNE stock is up 4.8% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Arvinmeritor (MTOR): MTOR stock is up 2.3% today.
- Tempur-Pedic International Inc (TPX): TPX stock is up 2.1% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Wabco Holdings Inc (WBC): WBC stock is up 1.8% today.
- Polaris Industries Inc (PII): PII stock is up 1.7% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Iconix Brand Group (ICON): ICON stock is up 1.7% today.
- Gildan Activewear (GIL): GIL stock is up 1.6% today.
- Federal Signal Corp (FSS): FSS stock is up 1.5% today.
- Knoll Inc (KNL): KNL stock is up 1.5% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Autoliv Inc (ALV): ALV stock is down 2.8% today on 5 times normal volume.
- California Resources Corporatio (CRC): CRC stock is down 2.0% today.
- Under Armour (UA): UA stock is down 1.5% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Federal-Mogul Corp (FDML): FDML stock is down 1.3% today.
- Rush Enterprises (RUSHA): RUSHA stock is down 1.3% today.
- Drew Industries Inc (DW): DW stock is down 1.2% today.
- Oshkosh Truck Corp (OSK): OSK stock is down 1.1% today.
- La-Z-Boy Inc (LZB): LZB stock is down 1.1% today.
- Whirlpool Corp (WHR): WHR stock is down 1.1% today.
- G-III Apparel Group (GIII): GIII stock is down 1.0% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.