Consumer noncyclical stocks declined on Wall Street on Wednesday, down 0.3%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average increased 0.4%, the Nasdaq pushed 0.6% higher and the S&P 500 was up 0.4%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- The Andersons (ANDE): ANDE stock is up 3.3% today.
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM): SAFM stock is up 1.8% today.
- National Beverage (FIZZ): FIZZ stock is up 1.6% today.
- Gruma S.A. De C.V. (GMK): GMK stock is up 1.5% today.
- Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE): CCE stock is up 1.2% today.
- Archer Daniels Midland Company (ADM): ADM stock is up 0.8% today.
- Post Holdings Inc. (POST): POST stock is up 0.6% today.
- Boston Beer Company (SAM): SAM stock is up 0.6% today.
- Unilever Nv (UN): UN stock is up 0.5% today.
- J & J Snack Foods (JJSF): JJSF stock is up 0.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Industrias Bachoco S.A. De C.V. (IBA): IBA stock is down 1.4% today.
- Flowers Foods (FLO): FLO stock is down 1.2% today.
- Church & Dwight Company (CHD): CHD stock is down 1.0% today.
- Diamond Foods (DMND): DMND stock is down 0.9% today.
- Kellogg Company (K): K stock is down 0.6% today.
- Conagra Foods (CAG): CAG stock is down 0.6% today.
- Darling International Inc (DAR): DAR stock is down 0.6% today.
- Tootsie Roll Industries (TR): TR stock is down 0.5% today.
- Clorox Company (CLX): CLX stock is down 0.5% today.
- Hershey Foods Corp (HSY): HSY stock is down 0.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.