Consumer noncyclical stocks rose 0.1% on Wall Street on Wednesday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was up 0.4%, the Nasdaq increased 0.4% and the S&P 500 pushed 0.4% higher.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Brf-Brasil Foods S.A. (BRFS): BRFS stock is up 2.2% today.
- Keurig Green Mountain Inc. (GMCR): GMCR stock is up 1.8% today.
- Fomento Economico Mexicano S.A.B. De C.V. (FMX): FMX stock is up 1.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- National Beverage (FIZZ): FIZZ stock is up 0.3% today.
- Post Holdings Inc. (POST): POST stock is up 0.7% today.
- Boston Beer Company (SAM): SAM stock is up 0.9% today.
- Industrias Bachoco S.A. De C.V. (IBA): IBA stock is up 1.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Revlon Inc (REV): REV stock is up 0.7% today.
- Mondelez International Inc. Cl A (MDLZ): MDLZ stock is up 0.7% today.
- Fresh Del Monte Produce (FDP): FDP stock is up 0.7% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Herbalife Ltd (HLF): HLF stock is down 1.2% today.
- Nu Skin Enterprises (NUS): NUS stock is down 1.8% today.
- Treehouse Foods (THS): THS stock is down 0.9% today.
- General Mills (GIS): GIS stock is down 0.8% today.
- Molson Coors Brewing Company (TAP): TAP stock is down 0.9% today.
- Tupperware Corp (TUP): TUP stock is down 0.9% today.
- United Natural Foods (UNFI): UNFI stock is down 1.3% today.
- Anheuser-Busch Inbev Sa (BUD): BUD stock is down 0.8% today.
- Tyson Foods (TSN): TSN stock is down 0.5% today.
- Hershey Foods Corp (HSY): HSY stock is down 0.8% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.