Energy stocks remained flat on Friday morning on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average pushed 0.2% higher, the Nasdaq was unchanged and the S&P 500 rose 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among energy stocks include:
- Crestwood Equity Partners LP (CEQP): CEQP stock is up 2.8% today.
- Baytex Energy Corp (BTE): BTE stock is up 3.1% today.
- Hanwha Q Cells Co. Ltd (HQCL): HQCL stock is up 1.0% today and up 52.0% in the last month.
- Noble Corp (NE): NE stock is up 2.4% today.
- Seadrill Limited (SDRL): SDRL stock is up 1.6% today.
- Enerplus Corp (ERF): ERF stock is up 1.9% today.
- Bonanza Creek Energy Inc (BCEI): BCEI stock is up 2.8% today.
- Pdc Energy Inc (PDCE): PDCE stock is up 2.0% today.
- McDermott International (MDR): MDR stock is up 1.9% today and up 29.8% in the last month.
- Teekay Offshore Partners L.P. (TOO): TOO stock is up 1.9% today.
Some of the biggest losers among energy stocks include:
- Yanzhou Coal Mining Company (YZC): YZC stock is down 6.0% today.
- BP Prudhoe Bay Royalty Trust (BPT): BPT stock is down 3.1% today.
- Rowan Companies (RDC): RDC stock is down 2.1% today.
- Petrochina Company Limited (PTR): PTR stock is down 1.9% today.
- Peabody Energy Corp (BTU): BTU stock is down 1.3% today.
- Interoil Corp (IOC): IOC stock is down 1.8% today.
- Synergy Resources Cp (SYRG): SYRG stock is down 1.2% today.
- Cnooc Limited (CEO): CEO stock is down 1.2% today.
- Rose Rock Midstream L.P. (RRMS): RRMS stock is down 1.1% today.
- China Petroleum & Chemical Corp (SNP): SNP stock is down 1.1% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.