Energy stocks finished down 0.7% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 1.2%, the Nasdaq was down 1.6% and the S&P 500 fell 1.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among energy stocks include:
- Crestwood Equity Partners LP (CEQP): CEQP stock is up 2.8% today.
- Genesis Energy L.P. (GEL): GEL stock is up 1.6% today.
- Targa Resources Partners LP (NGLS): NGLS stock is up 1.2% today.
- Sunoco L.P. (SUN): SUN stock is up 1.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Baytex Energy Corp (BTE): BTE stock is up 1.0% today.
- Canadian Natural Resources (CNQ): CNQ stock is up 0.7% today.
- Tesoro Logistics LP Common Unit (TLLP): TLLP stock is up 0.6% today.
- Core Laboratories N.V. (CLB): CLB stock is up 0.5% today.
- Petroleo Brasileiro S.A.- Petrobras (PBR.A): PBR.A stock is up 0.2% today and up 25.4% in the last month.
- Eqt Corp (EQT): EQT stock is up 0.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among energy stocks include:
- Oasis Petroleum Inc (OAS): OAS stock is down 5.2% today.
- Wpx Energy Inc. Common Stock W (WPX): WPX stock is down 4.4% today.
- Denbury Resources (DNR): DNR stock is down 3.9% today.
- Dril-Quip (DRQ): DRQ stock is down 3.7% today.
- Ep Energy Corp (EPE): EPE stock is down 3.5% today.
- Transocean Inc (RIG): RIG stock is down 3.3% today.
- Pdc Energy Inc (PDCE): PDCE stock is down 3.2% today.
- Noble Corp (NE): NE stock is down 3.1% today.
- Petrobras Argentina S.A. (PZE): PZE stock is down 3.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Helmerich & Payne (HP): HP stock is down 2.8% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.