Energy stocks finished down 0.7% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 1.2%, the Nasdaq was down 1.6% and the S&P 500 fell 1.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among energy stocks include:
- Crestwood Equity Partners LP (CEQP): CEQP stock is up 2.8% today.
- Genesis Energy L.P. (GEL): GEL stock is up 1.6% today.
- Targa Resources Partners LP (NGLS): NGLS stock is up 1.2% today.
- Sunoco L.P. (SUN): SUN stock is up 1.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Baytex Energy Corp (BTE): BTE stock is up 1.0% today.
- Canadian Natural Resources (CNQ): CNQ stock is up 0.7% today.
- Tesoro Logistics LP Common Unit (TLLP): TLLP stock is up 0.6% today.
- Core Laboratories N.V. (CLB): CLB stock is up 0.5% today.
- Petroleo Brasileiro S.A.- Petrobras (PBR.A): PBR.A stock is up 0.2% today and up 25.4% in the last month.
- Eqt Corp (EQT): EQT stock is up 0.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among energy stocks include:
- Oasis Petroleum Inc (OAS): OAS stock is down 5.2% today.
- Wpx Energy Inc. Common Stock W (WPX): WPX stock is down 4.4% today.
- Denbury Resources (DNR): DNR stock is down 3.9% today.
- Dril-Quip (DRQ): DRQ stock is down 3.7% today.
- Ep Energy Corp (EPE): EPE stock is down 3.5% today.
- Transocean Inc (RIG): RIG stock is down 3.3% today.
- Pdc Energy Inc (PDCE): PDCE stock is down 3.2% today.
- Noble Corp (NE): NE stock is down 3.1% today.
- Petrobras Argentina S.A. (PZE): PZE stock is down 3.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Helmerich & Payne (HP): HP stock is down 2.8% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.