Energy stocks finished down on Wall Street on Tuesday, down 1.1%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.1%, the Nasdaq was up 0.4% and the S&P 500 declined 0.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among energy stocks include:
- Holly Energy Partners L.P. (HEP): HEP stock is up 1.5% today.
- Buckeye Partners L.P. (BPL): BPL stock is up 0.7% today.
- Marathon Petroleum Corp (MPC): MPC stock is up 0.7% today.
- IHS Inc (IHS): IHS stock is up 0.6% today.
- Nustar Energy L.P. (NS): NS stock is up 0.5% today.
- Encana Corp (ECA): ECA stock is up 0.4% today.
- Ferrellgas Partners L.P. (FGP): FGP stock is up 0.4% today.
- Columbia Pipeline Partners LP (CPPL): CPPL stock is up 0.3% today.
- Tesoro Logistics LP Common Unit (TLLP): TLLP stock is up 0.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among energy stocks include:
- Core Laboratories N.V. (CLB): CLB stock is down 5.1% today.
- Chesapeake Energy Corp (CHK): CHK stock is down 4.8% today.
- FMC Technologies (FTI): FTI stock is down 4.5% today.
- Noble Corp (NE): NE stock is down 4.5% today.
- Compagnie Generale De Gephysqu (CGG): CGG stock is down 4.1% today.
- Penn West Petroleum Ltd (PWE): PWE stock is down 4.1% today.
- Ep Energy Corp (EPE): EPE stock is down 4.0% today.
- Whiting Petroleum Corp (WLL): WLL stock is down 3.9% today.
- Carrizo Oil & Gas (CRZO): CRZO stock is down 3.7% today.
- Hess Corp (HES): HES stock is down 3.5% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.