Energy stocks finished down on Wall Street on Monday, down 0.1%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.4%, the Nasdaq was down 0.3% and the S&P 500 declined 0.4%.
Some of the biggest gainers among energy stocks include:
- Nustar Gp Holdings Llc (NSH): NSH stock is up 3.1% today.
- Crestwood Equity Partners LP (CEQP): CEQP stock is up 3.0% today.
- Tidewater Inc (TDW): TDW stock is up 2.6% today.
- RPC Inc (RES): RES stock is up 2.4% today.
- FMC Technologies (FTI): FTI stock is up 2.1% today.
- Ngl Energy Partners LP (NGL): NGL stock is up 1.7% today.
- Compagnie Generale De Gephysqu (CGG): CGG stock is up 1.6% today.
- Dril-Quip (DRQ): DRQ stock is up 1.3% today.
- Helix Energy Solutions Group (HLX): HLX stock is up 1.3% today.
- Sunoco Logistics Partners LP (SXL): SXL stock is up 1.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among energy stocks include:
- Peabody Energy Corp (BTU): BTU stock is down 3.1% today.
- Wpx Energy Inc. Common Stock W (WPX): WPX stock is down 2.2% today.
- Continental Resources (CLR): CLR stock is down 1.7% today.
- Cobalt International Energy (CIE): CIE stock is down 1.6% today.
- Williams Companies (WMB): WMB stock is down 1.5% today.
- Newfield Exploration Company (NFX): NFX stock is down 1.5% today.
- Synergy Resources Cp (SYRG): SYRG stock is down 1.5% today.
- Noble Energy Inc (NBL): NBL stock is down 1.4% today.
- Matador Resources Company (MTDR): MTDR stock is down 1.4% today.
- Whiting Petroleum Corp (WLL): WLL stock is down 1.4% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.