Financial stocks declined on Wall Street on Tuesday, down 0.5%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.3%, the Nasdaq was down 0.2% and the S&P 500 declined 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among financial stocks include:
- Corpbanca (BCA): BCA stock is up 1.4% today.
- Balckrock Build America Trust (BBN): BBN stock is up 1.1% today.
- Tortoise MLP Fund (NTG): NTG stock is up 0.9% today.
- Bank of Montreal (BMO): BMO stock is up 0.8% today.
- State Street Corp (STT): STT stock is up 0.7% today.
- TCF Financial Corp (TCB): TCB stock is up 0.6% today.
- Keycorp (KEY): KEY stock is up 0.6% today.
- Banco Santander-Chile Ads (BSAC): BSAC stock is up 0.6% today.
- JP Morgan Chase & Co (JPM): JPM stock is up 0.6% today.
- Toronto Dominion Bank (TD): TD stock is up 0.6% today.
Some of the biggest losers among financial stocks include:
- Janus Capital Group Inc (JNS): JNS stock is down 2.4% today.
- Onebeacon Insurance Group (OB): OB stock is down 2.0% today.
- Stifel Financial Corp (SF): SF stock is down 1.8% today.
- Icici Bank Limited (IBN): IBN stock is down 1.7% today.
- Eaton Vance Corp (EV): EV stock is down 1.7% today.
- Mercury General Corp (MCY): MCY stock is down 1.5% today.
- Gamco Investors (GBL): GBL stock is down 1.4% today.
- W.R. Berkley Corp (WRB): WRB stock is down 1.2% today.
- Banco Santander (SAN): SAN stock is down 1.2% today.
- Greenhill & Co. Inc (GHL): GHL stock is down 1.1% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.