Financial stocks remained flat so far on Tuesday on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average climbed 0.3%, the Nasdaq rose 0.6% and the S&P 500 increased 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among financial stocks include:
- Chimera Investment Corp (CIM): CIM stock is up 399.1% today and up 389.8% in the last month.
- Ocwen Financial Corp (OCN): OCN stock is up 11.8% today.
- Harbinger Group Inc (HRG): HRG stock is up 2.3% today.
- Mitsubishi Ufj Financial Group Inc (MTU): MTU stock is up 2.2% today.
- Noah Holdings Ltd (NOAH): NOAH stock is up 0.4% today.
- Bbva Banco Frances S.A. (BFR): BFR stock is up 1.4% today.
- The Blackstone Group L.P. (BX): BX stock is up 1.7% today.
- Visa Inc (V): V stock is up 1.3% today.
- Fleetcor Technologies (FLT): FLT stock is up 1.3% today.
- ING Group N.V. (ING): ING stock is up 1.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among financial stocks include:
- Evercore Partners Inc (EVR): EVR stock is down 4.6% today.
- National Bank of Greece Sa (NBG): NBG stock is down 2.3% today.
- Shinhan Financial Group Co Ltd (SHG): SHG stock is down 2.1% today.
- KB Financial Group Inc (KB): KB stock is down 1.9% today.
- Aviva Plc (AV): AV stock is down 1.4% today.
- American Express Company (AXP): AXP stock is down 0.9% today.
- Woori Finance Holdings Co Ltd (WF): WF stock is down 1.3% today.
- Investment Technology Group (ITG): ITG stock is down 0.6% today.
- Nomura Holdings Inc ADR (NMR): NMR stock is down 0.8% today.
- Alleghany Corp (Y): Y stock is down 1.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.