Financial stocks advanced broadly on Wall Street so far on Thursday, with the sector seeing an overall increase of 0.6%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average climbed 0.6%, the Nasdaq increased 0.4% and the S&P 500 rose 0.6%.
Some of the biggest gainers among financial stocks include:
- Cno Financial Group (CNO): CNO stock is up 4.6% today.
- Banco Santander Brasil Sa (BSBR): BSBR stock is up 3.7% today.
- Banco Bradesco Sa (BBD): BBD stock is up 3.4% today.
- Mitsubishi Ufj Financial Group Inc (MTU): MTU stock is up 3.2% today.
- Itau Unibanco Banco Holding Sa (ITUB): ITUB stock is up 2.7% today.
- Corpbanca (BCA): BCA stock is up 3.1% today.
- Grupo Financiero Galicia S.A. (GGAL): GGAL stock is up 3.2% today.
- Bgc Partners (BGCP): BGCP stock is up 2.5% today.
- Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group Inc (SMFG): SMFG stock is up 2.2% today.
- Bancolombia S.A. (CIB): CIB stock is up 2.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among financial stocks include:
- CBOE Holdings (CBOE): CBOE stock is down 1.3% today.
- First Citizens Bancshares (FCNCA): FCNCA stock is down 1.2% today.
- Financial Engines (FNGN): FNGN stock is down 0.9% today.
- Central Fund of Canada (CEF): CEF stock is down 1.0% today.
- The Nasdaq Omx Group (NDAQ): NDAQ stock is down 0.2% today.
- CME Group Inc (CME): CME stock is down 0.2% today.
- Balckrock Build America Trust (BBN): BBN stock is down 0.7% today.
- Kayne Anderson MLP Investment Company (KYN): KYN stock is down 0.4% today.
- Intercontinental Exchange (ICE): ICE stock is down 0.5% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.