Financial stocks remained flat on Friday morning on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average climbed 0.3%, the Nasdaq pushed 0.1% higher and the S&P 500 climbed 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among financial stocks include:
- General Electric Company (GE): GE stock is up 8.3% today.
- Cit Group Inc [Del] (CIT): CIT stock is up 2.6% today.
- Banco Santander Brasil Sa (BSBR): BSBR stock is up 2.5% today.
- National Bank of Greece Sa (NBG): NBG stock is up 1.6% today.
- Shinhan Financial Group Co Ltd (SHG): SHG stock is up 2.2% today.
- KB Financial Group Inc (KB): KB stock is up 2.0% today.
- Lazard Ltd (LAZ): LAZ stock is up 2.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Banco Macro S.A. (BMA): BMA stock is up 1.5% today.
- Central Fund of Canada (CEF): CEF stock is up 1.6% today.
- First Bancorp (FBP): FBP stock is up 1.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among financial stocks include:
- Fidelity National Information Services (FIS): FIS stock is down 4.7% today.
- Banco Bilbao Viscaya Argentaria S.A. (BBVA): BBVA stock is down 2.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Hancock Holding Company (HBHC): HBHC stock is down 2.3% today.
- First Citizens Bancshares (FCNCA): FCNCA stock is down 0.8% today.
- Banco Santander (SAN): SAN stock is down 1.8%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Lpl Investment Holdings Inc (LPLA): LPLA stock is down 3.4% today.
- Hdfc Bank Limited (HDB): HDB stock is down 1.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Barclays Plc (BCS): BCS stock is down 1.6% today.
- Lloyds Banking Group Plc (LYG): LYG stock is down 1.5% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.