Financial stocks fell 0.3% on Wall Street so far on Tuesday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.4%, the Nasdaq was down 0.6% and the S&P 500 fell 0.4%.
Some of the biggest gainers among financial stocks include:
- Icici Bank Limited (IBN): IBN stock is up 5.7% today.
- Banco Santander Brasil Sa (BSBR): BSBR stock is up 4.2% today.
- National Bank of Greece Sa (NBG): NBG stock is up 3.0% today.
- Ocwen Financial Corp (OCN): OCN stock is up 2.3% today.
- Banco Santander (SAN): SAN stock is up 2.5% today.
- Banco Bradesco Sa (BBD): BBD stock is up 0.9% today.
- Aetna Inc (AET): AET stock is up 0.8% today.
- Central Fund of Canada (CEF): CEF stock is up 1.2% today.
- Banco Santander-Chile Ads (BSAC): BSAC stock is up 0.8% today.
- Bancolombia S.A. (CIB): CIB stock is up 0.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among financial stocks include:
- Cit Group Inc [Del] (CIT): CIT stock is down 5.6% today.
- Woori Finance Holdings Co Ltd (WF): WF stock is down 4.2% today.
- Deutsche Bank Ag (DB): DB stock is down 2.6% today.
- Noah Holdings Ltd (NOAH): NOAH stock is down 2.8% today.
- Mercury General Corp (MCY): MCY stock is down 2.2% today.
- Prudential Public Limited Company (PUK): PUK stock is down 2.0% today.
- Eaton Vance Corp (EV): EV stock is down 2.1% today.
- Molina Healthcare Inc (MOH): MOH stock is down 0.7% today.
- Shinhan Financial Group Co Ltd (SHG): SHG stock is down 1.8% today.
- Fleetcor Technologies (FLT): FLT stock is down 1.8% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.