Financial stocks advanced 0.2% on Wall Street on Monday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average pushed 0.2% higher, the Nasdaq increased 0.4% and the S&P 500 rose 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among financial stocks include:
- National Bank of Greece Sa (NBG): NBG stock is up 8.1% today.
- Bbva Banco Frances S.A. (BFR): BFR stock is up 0.6% today.
- Noah Holdings Ltd (NOAH): NOAH stock is up 4.8% today and up 20.6% in the last month.
- ING Group N.V. (ING): ING stock is up 1.8% today.
- Prudential Public Limited Company (PUK): PUK stock is up 2.6% today.
- Harbinger Group Inc (HRG): HRG stock is up 1.0% today.
- Banco Macro S.A. (BMA): BMA stock is up 1.2% today.
- Banco Latinoamericano De Comercio (BLX): BLX stock is up 0.7% today.
- Aegon Nv (AEG): AEG stock is up 1.4% today.
- Banco Bilbao Viscaya Argentaria S.A. (BBVA): BBVA stock is up 1.6% today.
Some of the biggest losers among financial stocks include:
- Mercury General Corp (MCY): MCY stock is down 3.1% today.
- Deutsche Bank Ag (DB): DB stock is down 4.7% today.
- Hancock Holding Company (HBHC): HBHC stock is down 1.4% today.
- KB Financial Group Inc (KB): KB stock is down 1.1% today.
- Lloyds Banking Group Plc (LYG): LYG stock is down 1.2% today.
- Euronet Worldwide (EEFT): EEFT stock is down 1.8% today.
- Ims Health Holdings Inc. (IMS): IMS stock is down 1.2% today.
- Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. (AJG): AJG stock is down 0.6% today.
- UBS Ag Ordinary Shares When Iss (UBS): UBS stock is down 0.4% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.