Financial stocks remained flat on Monday morning on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average increased 0.6%, the Nasdaq was up 0.6% and the S&P 500 pushed 0.6% higher.
Some of the biggest gainers among financial stocks include:
- National Bank of Greece Sa (NBG): NBG stock is up 4.1% today.
- Banco Santander Brasil Sa (BSBR): BSBR stock is up 2.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Central Fund of Canada (CEF): CEF stock is up 2.1% today.
- Montpelier Re Holdings Ltd (MRH): MRH stock is up 1.7% today.
- Itau Unibanco Banco Holding Sa (ITUB): ITUB stock is up 1.7% today.
- China Life Insurance Company Limited (LFC): LFC stock is up 1.7% today.
- Brookfield Asset Management Inc (BAM): BAM stock is up 1.8% today.
- Banco Bradesco Sa (BBD): BBD stock is up 2.0% today.
- Hcc Insurance Holdings (HCC): HCC stock is up 1.8% today.
- Hercules Technology Growth Capital (HTGC): HTGC stock is up 1.5% today.
Some of the biggest losers among financial stocks include:
- Nationstar Mortgage Holdngs I (NSM): NSM stock is down 2.0% today.
- M&T Bank Corp (MTB): MTB stock is down 2.8% today.
- Nelnet Inc (NNI): NNI stock is down 2.0% today.
- Genworth Financial Inc (GNW): GNW stock is down 0.9% today.
- Waddell & Reed Financial (WDR): WDR stock is down 2.1% today.
- The Charles Schwab Corp (SCHW): SCHW stock is down 1.3% today.
- Hilltop Holdings Inc (HTH): HTH stock is down 1.7% today.
- Ocwen Financial Corp (OCN): OCN stock is down 1.0% today.
- Primerica Inc (PRI): PRI stock is down 1.5% today.
- TCF Financial Corp (TCB): TCB stock is down 1.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.