Financial stocks declined broadly on Wall Street on Friday, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 1.3%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 1.2%, the Nasdaq declined 1.6% and the S&P 500 was down 1.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among financial stocks include:
- National Bank of Greece Sa (NBG): NBG stock is up 1.7% today.
- Duff & Phelps Utilities Income (DNP): DNP stock is up 0.4% today.
- Fidelity National Financial (FNF): FNF stock is up 0.2% today.
- Nomura Holdings Inc ADR (NMR): NMR stock is up 0.2% today.
- Fifth Street Finance Corp (FSC): FSC stock is up 0.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among financial stocks include:
- Rli Corp (RLI): RLI stock is down 3.6% today.
- Horace Mann Educators Corp (HMN): HMN stock is down 3.5% today.
- Banco Santander Brasil Sa (BSBR): BSBR stock is down 3.4% today.
- Virtus Investment Partners (VRTS): VRTS stock is down 3.2% today.
- Umpqua Holdings Corp (UMPQ): UMPQ stock is down 3.1% today.
- Banco Bradesco Sa (BBD): BBD stock is down 3.1% today.
- Home Bancshares (HOMB): HOMB stock is down 3.0% today.
- Bofi Holding (BOFI): BOFI stock is down 2.8% today.
- International Bancshares Corp (IBOC): IBOC stock is down 2.8% today.
- Franklin Resources (BEN): BEN stock is down 2.8% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.