Financial stocks fell 0.5% on Wall Street on Friday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed consistent, the Nasdaq rose 1.0% and the S&P 500 was unchanged.
Some of the biggest gainers among financial stocks include:
- National Bank of Greece Sa (NBG): NBG stock is up 6.8% today.
- Stancorp Financial Group (SFG): SFG stock is up 2.3% today.
- Fidelity National Financial (FNF): FNF stock is up 2.3% today.
- Banco Bradesco Sa (BBD): BBD stock is up 1.5% today.
- Ims Health Holdings Inc. (IMS): IMS stock is up 3.5% today.
- Itau Unibanco Banco Holding Sa (ITUB): ITUB stock is up 2.1% today.
- Barclays Plc (BCS): BCS stock is up 1.9% today.
- Nomura Holdings Inc ADR (NMR): NMR stock is up 1.7% today.
- Woori Finance Holdings Co Ltd (WF): WF stock is up 1.7% today and up 21.7% in the last month.
- Noah Holdings Ltd (NOAH): NOAH stock is up 1.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among financial stocks include:
- Symetra Financial Corp (SYA): SYA stock is down 4.8% today.
- Provident Financial Services (PFS): PFS stock is down 3.5% today.
- Hancock Holding Company (HBHC): HBHC stock is down 3.2% today.
- Capital One Financial Corp (COF): COF stock is down 2.0% today.
- BankUnited Inc. (BKU): BKU stock is down 2.3% today.
- Marketaxess Holdings (MKTX): MKTX stock is down 2.9% today.
- Aegon Nv (AEG): AEG stock is down 1.5% today.
- State Street Corp (STT): STT stock is down 1.5% today.
- Huntington Bancshares Inc (HBAN): HBAN stock is down 1.2% today.
- Bank of New York Mellon Corp (BK): BK stock is down 1.6% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.