Financial stocks rose 0.1% on Wall Street so far on Tuesday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average increased 0.1%, the Nasdaq rose 0.5% and the S&P 500 pushed 0.1% higher.
Some of the biggest gainers among financial stocks include:
- Noah Holdings Ltd (NOAH): NOAH stock is up 4.1% today.
- Signature Bank (SBNY): SBNY stock is up 3.9% today.
- China Life Insurance Company Limited (LFC): LFC stock is up 3.4% today.
- Mitsubishi Ufj Financial Group Inc (MTU): MTU stock is up 3.3% today.
- Virtus Investment Partners (VRTS): VRTS stock is up 2.8% today.
- Western Alliance Bancorporation (WAL): WAL stock is up 2.5% today.
- Northern Trust Corp (NTRS): NTRS stock is up 2.2% today.
- Pinnacle Financial Partners (PNFP): PNFP stock is up 2.0% today.
- Fifth Third Bancorp (FITB): FITB stock is up 1.4% today.
- Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group Inc (SMFG): SMFG stock is up 1.9% today.
Some of the biggest losers among financial stocks include:
- National Bank of Greece Sa (NBG): NBG stock is down 11.0% today.
- Brookfield Asset Management Inc (BAM): BAM stock is down 4.3% today.
- Rli Corp (RLI): RLI stock is down 4.4% today.
- Banco Santander-Chile Ads (BSAC): BSAC stock is down 3.2% today.
- TCF Financial Corp (TCB): TCB stock is down 3.7% today.
- Credit Suisse Group (CS): CS stock is down 2.2% today.
- Brown & Brown (BRO): BRO stock is down 1.5% today.
- The Travelers Companies Inc (TRV): TRV stock is down 1.9% today.
- Royal Bank of Canada (RY): RY stock is down 1.7% today.
- TD Ameritrade Holding Corp (AMTD): AMTD stock is down 1.8% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.