Financial stocks fell broadly on Wall Street so far on Tuesday, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.2%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.2%, the Nasdaq declined 0.5% and the S&P 500 fell 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among financial stocks include:
- Woori Finance Holdings Co Ltd (WF): WF stock is up 15.3% today.
- KB Financial Group Inc (KB): KB stock is up 6.4% today.
- Shinhan Financial Group Co Ltd (SHG): SHG stock is up 4.6% today.
- Barclays Plc (BCS): BCS stock is up 2.4% today.
- Lloyds Banking Group Plc (LYG): LYG stock is up 2.2% today.
- JP Morgan Chase & Co (JPM): JPM stock is up 2.0% today.
- Symetra Financial Corp (SYA): SYA stock is up 1.5% today.
- Bank of The Ozarks (OZRK): OZRK stock is up 2.0% today.
- Mitsubishi Ufj Financial Group Inc (MTU): MTU stock is up 1.6% today.
Some of the biggest losers among financial stocks include:
- National Bank of Greece Sa (NBG): NBG stock is down 2.4% today.
- Wisdomtree Invstmnts (WETF): WETF stock is down 3.7% today.
- China Life Insurance Company Limited (LFC): LFC stock is down 2.1% today.
- Noah Holdings Ltd (NOAH): NOAH stock is down 2.7% today.
- Metlife Inc (MET): MET stock is down 1.8% today.
- TD Ameritrade Holding Corp (AMTD): AMTD stock is down 1.7% today.
- The Charles Schwab Corp (SCHW): SCHW stock is down 1.8% today.
- Privatebancorp (PVTB): PVTB stock is down 1.4% today.
- U.S. Bancorp (USB): USB stock is down 1.5% today.
- Westamerica Bancorporation (WABC): WABC stock is down 1.7% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.