Healthcare stocks declined 0.5% on Wall Street on Friday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average remained flat, the Nasdaq was up 1.1% and the S&P 500 was steady.
Some of the biggest gainers among healthcare stocks include:
- Align Technology (ALGN): ALGN stock is up 7.5% today.
- C.R. Bard (BCR): BCR stock is up 1.7% today.
- Seattle Genetics (SGEN): SGEN stock is up 1.8% today.
- Ptc Therapeutics Inc (PTCT): PTCT stock is up 2.3% today.
- Ariad Pharmaceuticals (ARIA): ARIA stock is up 1.7% today.
- Arena Pharmaceuticals (ARNA): ARNA stock is up 0.7% today.
- Select Medical Holdings Corp (SEM): SEM stock is up 0.8% today.
- Hca Holdings Inc. Common Stock (HCA): HCA stock is up 0.8% today.
- Horizon Pharma Inc (HZNP): HZNP stock is up 1.0% today.
- Novo Nordisk A/S (NVO): NVO stock is up 0.7% today.
Some of the biggest losers among healthcare stocks include:
- The Spectranetics Corp (SPNC): SPNC stock is down 16.4% today.
- Resmed Inc (RMD): RMD stock is down 9.3% today.
- Biogen Idec Inc (BIIB): BIIB stock is down 7.7% today.
- Sangamo Biosciences (SGMO): SGMO stock is down 2.8% today.
- Astrazeneca Plc (AZN): AZN stock is down 2.4% today.
- Conmed Corp (CNMD): CNMD stock is down 1.6% today.
- Nxstage Medical (NXTM): NXTM stock is down 2.3% today.
- Cardiovascular Systems (CSII): CSII stock is down 2.3% today.
- Edwards Lifesciences Corp (EW): EW stock is down 2.3% today.
- Anacor Pharmaceuticals (ANAC): ANAC stock is down 1.8% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.