Healthcare stocks fell on Wall Street so far on Thursday, down 0.4%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average remained flat, the Nasdaq was up 0.2% and the S&P 500 was unchanged.
Some of the biggest gainers among healthcare stocks include:
- Conmed Corp (CNMD): CNMD stock is up 8.5% today.
- Sangamo Biosciences (SGMO): SGMO stock is up 4.8% today.
- Repligen Corp (RGEN): RGEN stock is up 3.3% today.
- Emergent Biosolutions (EBS): EBS stock is up 3.0% today.
- St. Jude Medical (STJ): STJ stock is up 2.7% today.
- Ptc Therapeutics Inc (PTCT): PTCT stock is up 2.6% today.
- Heartware International (HTWR): HTWR stock is up 2.0% today.
- Clovis Oncology Inc (CLVS): CLVS stock is up 0.9% today.
- Baxter International Inc (BAX): BAX stock is up 1.6% today.
- Bluebird Bio Inc (BLUE): BLUE stock is up 1.5% today.
Some of the biggest losers among healthcare stocks include:
- Alexion Pharmaceuticals (ALXN): ALXN stock is down 1.7% today.
- Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Ltd (RDY): RDY stock is down 1.8% today.
- Arena Pharmaceuticals (ARNA): ARNA stock is down 1.7% today.
- Cempra Inc (CEMP): CEMP stock is down 1.5% today.
- Eli Lilly and Company (LLY): LLY stock is down 1.2% today.
- Horizon Pharma Inc (HZNP): HZNP stock is down 1.3% today.
- The Medicines Company (MDCO): MDCO stock is down 1.3% today.
- Abbvie Inc. Common Stock (ABBV): ABBV stock is down 1.7% today.
- Msa Safety Inc. (MSA): MSA stock is down 1.2% today.
- Mckesson Corp (MCK): MCK stock is down 0.8% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.