Healthcare stocks declined on Wall Street today, down 0.5%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.5%, the Nasdaq declined 0.3% and the S&P 500 was down 0.5%.
Some of the biggest gainers among healthcare stocks include:
- Emergent Biosolutions (EBS): EBS stock is up 3.3% today.
- Ariad Pharmaceuticals (ARIA): ARIA stock is up 2.5% today.
- Tornier N.V. (TRNX): TRNX stock is up 2.2% today.
- Anacor Pharmaceuticals (ANAC): ANAC stock is up 2.0%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Chemed Inc (CHE): CHE stock is up 2.0% today.
- Pacira Pharmaceuticals (PCRX): PCRX stock is up 2.0% today.
- Puma Biotechnology (PBYI): PBYI stock is up 2.0% today.
- Wright Medical Group (WMGI): WMGI stock is up 1.9% today.
- Bluebird Bio Inc (BLUE): BLUE stock is up 1.8% today.
- Opko Health Inc (OPK): OPK stock is up 1.8% today.
Some of the biggest losers among healthcare stocks include:
- Abiomed (ABMD): ABMD stock is down 2.0% today.
- Ironwood Pharmaceuticals (IRWD): IRWD stock is down 1.5% today.
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ): JNJ stock is down 1.5% today.
- Abbott Laboratories (ABT): ABT stock is down 1.3% today.
- Amerisourcebergen Corp (ABC): ABC stock is down 1.2% today.
- Impax Laboratories (IPXL): IPXL stock is down 1.2% today.
- Cardiovascular Systems (CSII): CSII stock is down 1.1% today.
- Mannkind Corp (MNKD): MNKD stock is down 1.1% today.
- Fresenius Medical Care Corp (FMS): FMS stock is down 1.1% today.
- Endo Pharmaceuticals Holdings Inc (ENDP): ENDP stock is down 1.1% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.