Healthcare stocks rose 0.2% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.3%, the Nasdaq was down 0.2% and the S&P 500 declined 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among healthcare stocks include:
- Wuxi Pharmatech [Cayman] Inc (WX): WX stock is up 0.4% today.
- Pfizer Inc (PFE): PFE stock is up 0.2% today.
- Amerisourcebergen Corp (ABC): ABC stock is up 0.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Owens & Minor (OMI): OMI stock is up 0.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among healthcare stocks include:
- Mckesson Corp (MCK): MCK stock is down 1.2% today.
- Actavis Inc (ACT): ACT stock is down 0.8% today.
- Mednax Inc (MD): MD stock is down 0.7% today.
- Teleflex Inc (TFX): TFX stock is down 0.6% today.
- Select Medical Holdings Corp (SEM): SEM stock is down 0.6% today.
- Varian Medical Systems (VAR): VAR stock is down 0.5% today.
- Tenet Healthcare Corp (THC): THC stock is down 0.5% today.
- Healthsouth Corp (HLS): HLS stock is down 0.5% today.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc (TMO): TMO stock is down 0.4% today.
- Smith & Nephew Snats (SNN): SNN stock is down 0.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.