Services stocks remained flat so far on Wednesday on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.1%, the Nasdaq declined 0.1% and the S&P 500 was down 0.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Associated Estates Realty Corp (AEC): AEC stock is up 16.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Orix Corp Ads (IX): IX stock is up 4.0% today.
- Yum! Brands (YUM): YUM stock is up 3.6% today.
- Yelp Inc (YELP): YELP stock is up 3.3% today.
- Dolby Laboratories (DLB): DLB stock is up 3.2% today.
- McDonald’s Corp (MCD): MCD stock is up 3.4% today.
- Six Flags Entertainment Corp (SIX): SIX stock is up 3.0% today.
- Rogers Communication (RCI): RCI stock is up 2.8% today.
- Lithia Motors (LAD): LAD stock is up 2.9% today.
- Rite Aid Corp (RAD): RAD stock is up 2.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG): CMG stock is down 6.3% today.
- United Rentals (URI): URI stock is down 3.4% today.
- Scholastic Corp (SCHL): SCHL stock is down 3.3% today.
- Tractor Supply Company (TSCO): TSCO stock is down 2.2% today.
- Gannett Co. (GCI): GCI stock is down 2.1% today.
- Sk Telecom Corp (SKM): SKM stock is down 2.0% today.
- World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE): WWE stock is down 1.6% today.
- Buffalo Wild Wings (BWLD): BWLD stock is down 1.6% today.
- Reed Elsevier Plc (RUK): RUK stock is down 1.6% today.
- Nielsen Holdings N.V. (NLSN): NLSN stock is down 1.9% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.