Services stocks declined 0.3% on Wall Street so far on Tuesday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.2%, the Nasdaq fell 0.5% and the S&P 500 declined 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Builders Firstsource (BLDR): BLDR stock is up 12.7% today and up 100.0% in the last month.
- Korea Telecom Corp (KT): KT stock is up 4.2% today.
- Infinera Corp (INFN): INFN stock is up 1.9% today.
- Sk Telecom Corp (SKM): SKM stock is up 2.1% today.
- Urban Outfitters (URBN): URBN stock is up 1.0% today.
- Vodafone Group Plc (VOD): VOD stock is up 1.2% today.
- Telecom Italia S.P.A. (TI): TI stock is up 1.3% today.
- Ntt Docomo Inc (DCM): DCM stock is up 1.2% today.
- BCE Inc (BCE): BCE stock is up 1.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Consolidated Communications Holdings (CNSL): CNSL stock is up 0.6% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Melco Crown Entertainment Limited (MPEL): MPEL stock is down 4.0% today.
- Las Vegas Sands (LVS): LVS stock is down 3.5% today.
- Best Buy Co. (BBY): BBY stock is down 3.5% today.
- Genesco Inc (GCO): GCO stock is down 3.8% today.
- Pier 1 Imports (PIR): PIR stock is down 3.0% today.
- The Advisory Board Company (ABCO): ABCO stock is down 3.5% today.
- Bj’s Restaurants (BJRI): BJRI stock is down 2.2% today.
- Realogy Holdings Corp (RLGY): RLGY stock is down 2.0% today.
- MGM Resorts International (MGM): MGM stock is down 2.3% today.
- Wynn Resorts Limited (WYNN): WYNN stock is down 2.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.