Services stocks rose 0.2% on Wall Street on Friday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average climbed 0.3%, the Nasdaq pushed 0.1% higher and the S&P 500 was up 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Excel Trust (EXL): EXL stock is up 14.2% today.
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG): CMG stock is up 4.4% today.
- Ramco-Gershenson Properties Trust (RPT): RPT stock is up 2.7% today.
- Retail Properties of America (RPAI): RPAI stock is up 2.2% today.
- Kite Realty Group Trust (KRG): KRG stock is up 2.6% today.
- Inland Real Estate Corp (IRC): IRC stock is up 2.1% today.
- Macerich Company (MAC): MAC stock is up 1.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Netease Inc (NTES): NTES stock is up 0.7% today.
- Consolidated Communications Holdings (CNSL): CNSL stock is up 1.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Cabela’s Inc (CAB): CAB stock is down 3.9% today.
- Gap Inc (GPS): GPS stock is down 3.5% today.
- China Telecom Corp Ltd (CHA): CHA stock is down 3.1% today.
- China Unicom [Hong Kong] Ltd (CHU): CHU stock is down 2.7% today.
- Rite Aid Corp (RAD): RAD stock is down 1.6% today.
- Melco Crown Entertainment Limited (MPEL): MPEL stock is down 2.0% today.
- Zumiez Inc (ZUMZ): ZUMZ stock is down 1.8% today.
- Homeinns Hotel Group (HMIN): HMIN stock is down 1.8% today.
- Wynn Resorts Limited (WYNN): WYNN stock is down 1.9% today.
- China Lodging Group Limited (HTHT): HTHT stock is down 1.4% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.