Services stocks declined on Wall Street on Wednesday morning, down 0.5%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.1%, the Nasdaq remained flat and the S&P 500 was down 0.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide (HOT): HOT stock is up 7.9% today.
- Avery Dennison Corp (AVY): AVY stock is up 5.7% today.
- Carter’s Inc (CRI): CRI stock is up 5.1% today.
- Intercontinental Hotels Group (IHG): IHG stock is up 3.1% today.
- Marriot International (MAR): MAR stock is up 2.6% today.
- Omnicare (OCR): OCR stock is up 2.3% today.
- Netease Inc (NTES): NTES stock is up 2.6% today.
- M.D.C. Partners Inc (MDCA): MDCA stock is up 3.7% today.
- Telecom Italia S.P.A. (TI): TI stock is up 2.3% today.
- Level 3 Communications (LVLT): LVLT stock is up 2.7% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Wynn Resorts Limited (WYNN): WYNN stock is down 13.6% today.
- Buffalo Wild Wings (BWLD): BWLD stock is down 12.3% today.
- Huron Consulting Group Inc (HURN): HURN stock is down 11.0% today.
- Atlantic Tele-Network (ATNI): ATNI stock is down 8.8% today.
- Supervalu Inc (SVU): SVU stock is down 7.3% today.
- Etablissements Delhaize Freres (DEG): DEG stock is down 6.3% today.
- Las Vegas Sands (LVS): LVS stock is down 5.0% today.
- Melco Crown Entertainment Limited (MPEL): MPEL stock is down 4.5% today.
- Omega Healthcare Investors (OHI): OHI stock is down 3.7% today.
- MGM Resorts International (MGM): MGM stock is down 3.1% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.