Services stocks declined on Wall Street on Wednesday morning, down 0.5%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.1%, the Nasdaq remained flat and the S&P 500 was down 0.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide (HOT): HOT stock is up 7.9% today.
- Avery Dennison Corp (AVY): AVY stock is up 5.7% today.
- Carter’s Inc (CRI): CRI stock is up 5.1% today.
- Intercontinental Hotels Group (IHG): IHG stock is up 3.1% today.
- Marriot International (MAR): MAR stock is up 2.6% today.
- Omnicare (OCR): OCR stock is up 2.3% today.
- Netease Inc (NTES): NTES stock is up 2.6% today.
- M.D.C. Partners Inc (MDCA): MDCA stock is up 3.7% today.
- Telecom Italia S.P.A. (TI): TI stock is up 2.3% today.
- Level 3 Communications (LVLT): LVLT stock is up 2.7% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Wynn Resorts Limited (WYNN): WYNN stock is down 13.6% today.
- Buffalo Wild Wings (BWLD): BWLD stock is down 12.3% today.
- Huron Consulting Group Inc (HURN): HURN stock is down 11.0% today.
- Atlantic Tele-Network (ATNI): ATNI stock is down 8.8% today.
- Supervalu Inc (SVU): SVU stock is down 7.3% today.
- Etablissements Delhaize Freres (DEG): DEG stock is down 6.3% today.
- Las Vegas Sands (LVS): LVS stock is down 5.0% today.
- Melco Crown Entertainment Limited (MPEL): MPEL stock is down 4.5% today.
- Omega Healthcare Investors (OHI): OHI stock is down 3.7% today.
- MGM Resorts International (MGM): MGM stock is down 3.1% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.