Services stocks remained flat on Tuesday morning on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average climbed 0.3%, the Nasdaq pushed 0.5% higher and the S&P 500 rose 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- International Game Technology (IGT): IGT stock is up 13.1% today.
- Amn Healthcare Services Inc (AHS): AHS stock is up 3.8% today.
- Aercap Holdings N.V. (AER): AER stock is up 2.9% today.
- Intercontinental Hotels Group (IHG): IHG stock is up 2.1% today.
- New Oriental Education & Technology Group (EDU): EDU stock is up 2.0% today.
- Carnival Corp (CCL): CCL stock is up 2.3% today.
- Telecom Italia S.P.A. (TI): TI stock is up 2.0% today.
- Sprint Corporation (S): S stock is up 1.6% today.
- Carnival Plc Ads (CUK): CUK stock is up 1.9% today.
- Dick’s Sporting Goods Inc (DKS): DKS stock is up 1.5% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Omega Healthcare Investors (OHI): OHI stock is down 3.1% today.
- Neustar Inc (NSR): NSR stock is down 2.5% today.
- Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri As (TKC): TKC stock is down 2.8% today.
- Boyd Gaming Corp (BYD): BYD stock is down 2.7% today.
- New York Times Company (NYT): NYT stock is down 2.3% today.
- Clean Harbors (CLH): CLH stock is down 1.8% today.
- Chesapeake Lodging Trust (CHSP): CHSP stock is down 2.3% today.
- Hudson Pacific Properties (HPP): HPP stock is down 2.0% today.
- Select Income REIT Common Share (SIR): SIR stock is down 2.1% today.
- Ventas Inc (VTR): VTR stock is down 1.9% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.