Services stocks rose 0.5% on Wall Street so far on Monday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was up 0.6%, the Nasdaq rose 0.7% and the S&P 500 increased 0.6%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Imax Corp (IMAX): IMAX stock is up 5.4% today.
- Oi S.A. Ads (OIBR): OIBR stock is up 4.6%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Ventas Inc (VTR): VTR stock is up 4.9% today.
- Neustar Inc (NSR): NSR stock is up 3.6% today and up 22.0% in the last month.
- Ultrapar Participacoes S.A. (UGP): UGP stock is up 2.7% today.
- Mobile Telesystems (MBT): MBT stock is up 3.4% today.
- Felcor Lodging Trust Inc (FCH): FCH stock is up 1.9% today.
- Philippine Long Distance Telephone (PHI): PHI stock is up 2.8% today.
- America Movil S.A.B. De C.V. (AMX): AMX stock is up 2.4% today.
- Companhia Brasileira De Distribuicao (CBD): CBD stock is up 2.8% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Cabela’s Inc (CAB): CAB stock is down 1.7% today.
- Saul Centers (BFS): BFS stock is down 0.1% today.
- Gannett Co. (GCI): GCI stock is down 1.8% today.
- Western Union Company (WU): WU stock is down 1.2% today.
- Buckle Inc (BKE): BKE stock is down 0.9% today.
- Macerich Company (MAC): MAC stock is down 1.6% today.
- Media General (MEG): MEG stock is down 0.5% today.
- Box Inc (BOX): BOX stock is down 0.8%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Vonage Holdings (VG): VG stock is down 1.5% today.
- Men’s Wearhouse (MW): MW stock is down 0.4% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.