Services stocks rose broadly on Wall Street so far on Tuesday, with the sector seeing an overall increase of 0.2%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average pushed 0.1% higher, the Nasdaq increased 0.5% and the S&P 500 climbed 0.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Orix Corp Ads (IX): IX stock is up 4.6% today.
- China Mobile [Hong Kong] Ltd (CHL): CHL stock is up 4.1% today.
- China Unicom [Hong Kong] Ltd (CHU): CHU stock is up 3.1% today.
- Pearson Plc (PSO): PSO stock is up 2.5% today.
- Homeinns Hotel Group (HMIN): HMIN stock is up 1.6% today.
- Intercontinental Hotels Group (IHG): IHG stock is up 2.1% today.
- Wpp Plc (WPPGY): WPPGY stock is up 2.4% today.
- Vipshop Holdings Limited (VIPS): VIPS stock is up 2.3% today.
- Equity Lifestyle Properties (ELS): ELS stock is up 2.1% today.
- Centurylink (CTL): CTL stock is up 2.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Brinker International (EAT): EAT stock is down 3.8% today.
- Coach Inc (COH): COH stock is down 2.0% today.
- Mobile Telesystems (MBT): MBT stock is down 2.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Caesars Entertainment Corporati (CZR): CZR stock is down 2.7% today.
- Asbury Automotive Group Inc (ABG): ABG stock is down 1.9% today.
- Abercrombie & Fitch Company (ANF): ANF stock is down 1.9% today.
- Air Lease Corporation Class A C (AL): AL stock is down 1.5% today.
- Las Vegas Sands (LVS): LVS stock is down 1.4% today.
- United Rentals (URI): URI stock is down 1.5% today.
- International Game Technology (IGT): IGT stock is down 1.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.