Services stocks finished down broadly on Wall Street on Tuesday, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.2%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was up 0.3%, the Nasdaq declined 0.2% and the S&P 500 pushed 0.3% higher.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Korn/Ferry International (KFY): KFY stock is up 2.1% today.
- Clean Harbors (CLH): CLH stock is up 2.0% today.
- Media General (MEG): MEG stock is up 1.9% today.
- Telefonica Sa (TEF): TEF stock is up 1.7% today.
- HFF Inc (HF): HF stock is up 1.7% today.
- Home Properties (HME): HME stock is up 1.5% today on 3 times normal volume.
- E.W. Scripps Company (SSP): SSP stock is up 1.5% today.
- Domino’s Pizza Inc (DPZ): DPZ stock is up 1.4% today.
- Telecomunicacoes De Sao Paulo S/A Ads (VIV): VIV stock is up 1.4% today on 8 times normal volume.
- Centurylink (CTL): CTL stock is up 1.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE): WWE stock is down 2.9% today.
- Antero Resources Midstream Llc (AM): AM stock is down 2.8% today.
- National Retail Properties (NNN): NNN stock is down 2.0% today.
- Kroger Company (KR): KR stock is down 1.6% today.
- Manchester United Ltd (MANU): MANU stock is down 1.6% today.
- Cabela’s Inc (CAB): CAB stock is down 1.5% today.
- Carter’s Inc (CRI): CRI stock is down 1.5% today.
- Guess Inc (GES): GES stock is down 1.5% today.
- Dupont Fabros Technology (DFT): DFT stock is down 1.4% today.
- Ntt Docomo Inc (DCM): DCM stock is down 1.4% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.