Services stocks rose 0.4% on Wall Street on Monday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average climbed 0.7%, the Nasdaq increased 0.8% and the S&P 500 pushed 0.7% higher.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- New York Times Company (NYT): NYT stock is up 2.9% today.
- Alexander’s Inc (ALX): ALX stock is up 2.6% today.
- Sprint Corporation (S): S stock is up 2.5% today.
- Maximus Inc (MMS): MMS stock is up 2.4% today.
- Health Care REIT (HCN): HCN stock is up 2.1% today.
- Cinemark Holdings Inc (CNK): CNK stock is up 2.1% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts (KKD): KKD stock is up 2.0% today.
- Douglas Emmett (DEI): DEI stock is up 2.0% today on 12 times normal volume.
- Select Income REIT Common Share (SIR): SIR stock is up 1.9% today.
- Howard Hughes Corp (HHC): HHC stock is up 1.9% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Realty Income Corp (O): O stock is down 2.9% today on 20 times normal volume.
- World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE): WWE stock is down 2.5% today.
- Tim Participacoes S.A. (TSU): TSU stock is down 1.6% today.
- Telecomunicacoes De Sao Paulo S/A Ads (VIV): VIV stock is down 1.2% today.
- Genpact Limited (G): G stock is down 0.9% today.
- Unifirst Corp (UNF): UNF stock is down 0.9% today.
- Korn/Ferry International (KFY): KFY stock is down 0.8% today.
- Barnes & Noble (BKS): BKS stock is down 0.8% today.
- Amn Healthcare Services Inc (AHS): AHS stock is down 0.8% today.
- Host Marriott Financial Trust (HST): HST stock is down 0.7% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.