Services stocks finished up 0.7% on Wall Street on Thursday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average climbed 0.4%, the Nasdaq remained flat and the S&P 500 pushed 0.4% higher.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Oi S.A. Ads (OIBR): OIBR stock is up 4.9% today.
- Discovery Communications Inc (DISCA): DISCA stock is up 4.0% today.
- Macy’s Inc (M): M stock is up 3.7% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Yelp Inc (YELP): YELP stock is up 3.6% today.
- Penske Automotive Group (PAG): PAG stock is up 3.6% today.
- Neustar Inc (NSR): NSR stock is up 3.3% today.
- Wynn Resorts Limited (WYNN): WYNN stock is up 3.1% today.
- Vonage Holdings (VG): VG stock is up 3.0% today.
- Unifirst Corp (UNF): UNF stock is up 2.9% today on 2 times normal volume.
- China Lodging Group Limited (HTHT): HTHT stock is up 2.8% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Dominion Midstream Partners LP (DM): DM stock is down 4.8% today.
- Avis Budget Group (CAR): CAR stock is down 2.2% today.
- Cato Corp (CATO): CATO stock is down 1.8% today.
- Choice Hotels International (CHH): CHH stock is down 1.7% today.
- Exlservice Holdings (EXLS): EXLS stock is down 1.4% today.
- Apollo Group (APOL): APOL stock is down 1.4%, marking the sixth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Alexander’s Inc (ALX): ALX stock is down 1.3% today.
- Booz Allen Hamilton Holding Corp (BAH): BAH stock is down 1.3% today.
- Mobile Telesystems (MBT): MBT stock is down 1.3% today.
- Trimas Corp (TRS): TRS stock is down 1.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.