Services stocks finished down 0.9% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.4%, the Nasdaq declined 0.3% and the S&P 500 was down 0.4%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Post Properties (PPS): PPS stock is up 2.2% today.
- Brady Corp (BRC): BRC stock is up 1.7% today.
- Cablevision Systems Corp (CVC): CVC stock is up 1.5% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Apartment Investment and Management (AIV): AIV stock is up 1.4% today.
- Dolby Laboratories (DLB): DLB stock is up 1.4% today.
- New Oriental Education & Technology Group (EDU): EDU stock is up 1.3% today.
- Stantec Inc (STN): STN stock is up 1.3% today.
- Dineequity Inc (DIN): DIN stock is up 1.3% today.
- Devry Inc (DV): DV stock is up 1.2% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Sk Telecom Corp (SKM): SKM stock is up 1.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Metaldyne Performance Group Inc (MPG): MPG stock is down 4.8% today.
- Five Below Inc (FIVE): FIVE stock is down 2.9% today.
- Papa John’s International (PZZA): PZZA stock is down 2.8% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd (RCL): RCL stock is down 2.8% today.
- Choice Hotels International (CHH): CHH stock is down 2.6% today.
- Gannett Co. (GCI): GCI stock is down 2.4% today.
- American Eagle Outfitters (AEO): AEO stock is down 2.4% today.
- Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings (NCLH): NCLH stock is down 2.4% today.
- McDonald’s Corp (MCD): MCD stock is down 2.3% today.
- Maximus Inc (MMS): MMS stock is down 2.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.