Services stocks declined broadly on Wall Street so far on Friday, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 1.3%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 1.0%, the Nasdaq declined 1.3% and the S&P 500 fell 1.0%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Sk Telecom Corp (SKM): SKM stock is up 2.8% today.
- Penn National Gaming (PENN): PENN stock is up 1.9% today.
- Northstar Realty Finance (NRF): NRF stock is up 1.5% today.
- Ntt Docomo Inc (DCM): DCM stock is up 0.9% today.
- Caesars Entertainment Corporati (CZR): CZR stock is up 1.0% today.
- HCP Inc (HCP): HCP stock is up 0.5% today.
- Philippine Long Distance Telephone (PHI): PHI stock is up 0.4% today.
- Aruba Networks (ARUN): ARUN stock is up 0.4% today.
- Wynn Resorts Limited (WYNN): WYNN stock is up 0.6% today.
- Interval Leisure Group (IILG): IILG stock is up 0.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- China Telecom Corp Ltd (CHA): CHA stock is down 5.7% today.
- International Game Technology (IGT): IGT stock is down 3.9% today.
- Mobile Telesystems (MBT): MBT stock is down 3.6% today.
- China Unicom [Hong Kong] Ltd (CHU): CHU stock is down 3.3% today.
- Oi S.A. Ads (OIBR): OIBR stock is down 3.7% today.
- Rovi Corp (ROVI): ROVI stock is down 3.2% today.
- Bj’s Restaurants (BJRI): BJRI stock is down 2.7% today.
- Amc Networks Inc (AMCX): AMCX stock is down 2.8% today.
- Ultrapar Participacoes S.A. (UGP): UGP stock is down 2.7% today.
- Ebay Inc (EBAY): EBAY stock is down 2.8% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.