Services stocks rose 0.9% on Wall Street so far on Friday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average increased 0.1%, the Nasdaq was up 1.1% and the S&P 500 climbed 0.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Trueblue Inc (TBI): TBI stock is up 19.2% today.
- Aaron’s Inc (AAN): AAN stock is up 11.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- E-House [China] Holdings (EJ): EJ stock is up 3.9% today.
- China Telecom Corp Ltd (CHA): CHA stock is up 4.1% today.
- Sk Telecom Corp (SKM): SKM stock is up 3.7% today.
- Cablevision Systems Corp (CVC): CVC stock is up 3.8% today.
- Korea Telecom Corp (KT): KT stock is up 3.3% today.
- Interpublic Group of Companies (IPG): IPG stock is up 2.8% today.
- Time Warner Cable Inc (TWC): TWC stock is up 2.7% today.
- DSW Inc (DSW): DSW stock is up 3.0% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Devry Inc (DV): DV stock is down 12.6% today.
- Kohl’s Corp (KSS): KSS stock is down 3.3% today.
- Robert Half International Inc (RHI): RHI stock is down 4.1% today.
- Builders Firstsource (BLDR): BLDR stock is down 3.3% today.
- America Movil S.A.B. De C.V. (AMX): AMX stock is down 1.5% today.
- Cabela’s Inc (CAB): CAB stock is down 2.4% today.
- Best Buy Co. (BBY): BBY stock is down 2.5% today.
- Orix Corp Ads (IX): IX stock is down 1.4% today.
- Automatic Data Processing (ADP): ADP stock is down 1.2% today.
- Nielsen Holdings N.V. (NLSN): NLSN stock is down 1.6% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.