Technology stocks declined 0.3% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.5%, the Nasdaq was down 0.3% and the S&P 500 declined 0.5%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Alcatel Lucent (ALU): ALU stock is up 7.7% today on 5 times normal volume.
- Changyou.Com Limited (CYOU): CYOU stock is up 2.1% today.
- Proto Labs Inc (PRLB): PRLB stock is up 2.3% today.
- CGI Group (GIB): GIB stock is up 2.1% today.
- Hewlett-Packard Company (HPQ): HPQ stock is up 1.8%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Ubiquiti Networks Inc (UBNT): UBNT stock is up 1.6% today.
- Radware Ltd (RDWR): RDWR stock is up 1.4% today.
- Web.Com Group Inc (WWWW): WWWW stock is up 1.4% today.
- Nic Inc (EGOV): EGOV stock is up 1.2% today.
- Ellie Mae Inc (ELLI): ELLI stock is up 1.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Constant Contact (CTCT): CTCT stock is down 2.6% today.
- Check Point Software Technologies Ltd (CHKP): CHKP stock is down 2.4% today.
- Dealertrack Holdings (TRAK): TRAK stock is down 2.4% today.
- Demandware Inc (DWRE): DWRE stock is down 2.2% today.
- Bitauto Holdings Limited (BITA): BITA stock is down 2.1% today.
- Fluidigm Corp (FLDM): FLDM stock is down 1.9% today.
- Avnet Inc (AVT): AVT stock is down 1.8% today.
- Cornerstone Ondemand Inc (CSOD): CSOD stock is down 1.7% today.
- Cognizant Technology Solutions (CTSH): CTSH stock is down 1.7% today.
- Mentor Graphics Corp (MENT): MENT stock is down 1.6% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.