Technology stocks remained flat so far on Thursday on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was unchanged, the Nasdaq increased 0.2% and the S&P 500 stayed the same.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Arris Group Inc (ARRS): ARRS stock is up 20.6%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Nidec Corp (NJ): NJ stock is up 10.4% today.
- Medidata Solutions (MDSO): MDSO stock is up 7.1% today.
- Corelogic (CLGX): CLGX stock is up 5.4% today.
- Siliconware Precision Industries Company Ltd (SPIL): SPIL stock is up 3.5% today.
- Logitech International S.A. (LOGI): LOGI stock is up 3.7% today.
- Soufun Holdings (SFUN): SFUN stock is up 2.3% today.
- Citrix Systems (CTXS): CTXS stock is up 2.6% today.
- United Microelectronics Corp (UMC): UMC stock is up 2.6% today.
- Igate Corp (IGTE): IGTE stock is up 2.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Lm Ericsson Telephone Company (ERIC): ERIC stock is down 10.3% today.
- Texas Instruments Inc (TXN): TXN stock is down 7.4% today.
- Cognex Corp (CGNX): CGNX stock is down 4.7% today.
- Integrated Device Technology (IDTI): IDTI stock is down 5.1% today.
- Stmicroelectronics N.V. (STM): STM stock is down 4.2% today.
- M/A-Com Technology Solutions Ho (MTSI): MTSI stock is down 4.2% today.
- Cavium Inc (CAVM): CAVM stock is down 3.6% today.
- Cray Inc (CRAY): CRAY stock is down 2.8% today.
- PMC (PMCS): PMCS stock is down 2.9% today.
- Avago Technologies (AVGO): AVGO stock is down 2.9% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.