Technology stocks fell broadly on Wall Street on Tuesday morning, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.3%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.5%, the Nasdaq was down 0.7% and the S&P 500 fell 0.5%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Cae Inc (CAE): CAE stock is up 1.4% today.
- Avg Technologies N.V. (AVG): AVG stock is up 0.7% today.
- Waters Corp (WAT): WAT stock is up 0.9% today.
- Corelogic (CLGX): CLGX stock is up 0.5% today.
- Guidewire Software Inc. Common (GWRE): GWRE stock is up 0.3% today.
- Epam Systems Inc (EPAM): EPAM stock is up 0.1% today.
- Vishay Intertechnology (VSH): VSH stock is up 0.5% today.
- Semiconductor Manufacturing International (SMI): SMI stock is up 0.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Bitauto Holdings Limited (BITA): BITA stock is down 6.5% today.
- Kyocera Corp (KYO): KYO stock is down 4.6% today.
- Anixter International Inc (AXE): AXE stock is down 5.1% today.
- Qihoo 360 Technology Co. Ltd (QIHU): QIHU stock is down 3.7% today.
- Advantest Corporation Ads (ATE): ATE stock is down 3.6% today.
- Youku.Com Inc (YOKU): YOKU stock is down 3.2% today.
- Lexmark International (LXK): LXK stock is down 3.2% today.
- Stmicroelectronics N.V. (STM): STM stock is down 2.8% today.
- Soufun Holdings (SFUN): SFUN stock is down 3.2% today.
- Grubhub Inc. (GRUB): GRUB stock is down 2.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.