Technology stocks finished flat today on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average increased 0.4%, the Nasdaq stayed consistent and the S&P 500 pushed 0.4% higher.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Cognex Corp (CGNX): CGNX stock is up 3.4% today.
- Sps Commerce (SPSC): SPSC stock is up 3.4% today.
- Ellie Mae Inc (ELLI): ELLI stock is up 3.2% today.
- Cray Inc (CRAY): CRAY stock is up 2.3% today.
- Ii-Vi Inc (IIVI): IIVI stock is up 2.2% today.
- Netsuite Inc (N): N stock is up 2.2% today.
- Insight Enterprises (NSIT): NSIT stock is up 2.1% today.
- Logitech International S.A. (LOGI): LOGI stock is up 2.1% today.
- Homeaway Inc (AWAY): AWAY stock is up 2.0% today.
- Lg Display Co. Limited American (LPL): LPL stock is up 2.0% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Motorola Solutions (MSI): MSI stock is down 6.2% today on 4 times normal volume.
- Medidata Solutions (MDSO): MDSO stock is down 2.5% today.
- Nice-Systems Limited (NICE): NICE stock is down 1.7% today.
- Power Integrations (POWI): POWI stock is down 1.5% today.
- Micron Technology (MU): MU stock is down 1.5% today.
- Au Optronics Corp (AUO): AUO stock is down 1.4% today.
- Wex Inc (WEX): WEX stock is down 1.4% today.
- Verifone Systems (PAY): PAY stock is down 1.2% today.
- Mettler-Toledo International (MTD): MTD stock is down 1.1% today.
- Citrix Systems (CTXS): CTXS stock is down 1.1% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.