Technology stocks finished flat today on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average increased 0.4%, the Nasdaq stayed consistent and the S&P 500 pushed 0.4% higher.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Cognex Corp (CGNX): CGNX stock is up 3.4% today.
- Sps Commerce (SPSC): SPSC stock is up 3.4% today.
- Ellie Mae Inc (ELLI): ELLI stock is up 3.2% today.
- Cray Inc (CRAY): CRAY stock is up 2.3% today.
- Ii-Vi Inc (IIVI): IIVI stock is up 2.2% today.
- Netsuite Inc (N): N stock is up 2.2% today.
- Insight Enterprises (NSIT): NSIT stock is up 2.1% today.
- Logitech International S.A. (LOGI): LOGI stock is up 2.1% today.
- Homeaway Inc (AWAY): AWAY stock is up 2.0% today.
- Lg Display Co. Limited American (LPL): LPL stock is up 2.0% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Motorola Solutions (MSI): MSI stock is down 6.2% today on 4 times normal volume.
- Medidata Solutions (MDSO): MDSO stock is down 2.5% today.
- Nice-Systems Limited (NICE): NICE stock is down 1.7% today.
- Power Integrations (POWI): POWI stock is down 1.5% today.
- Micron Technology (MU): MU stock is down 1.5% today.
- Au Optronics Corp (AUO): AUO stock is down 1.4% today.
- Wex Inc (WEX): WEX stock is down 1.4% today.
- Verifone Systems (PAY): PAY stock is down 1.2% today.
- Mettler-Toledo International (MTD): MTD stock is down 1.1% today.
- Citrix Systems (CTXS): CTXS stock is down 1.1% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.