Technology stocks rose 0.3% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.4%, the Nasdaq declined 0.3% and the S&P 500 fell 0.4%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Grubhub Inc. (GRUB): GRUB stock is up 2.6% today.
- Rockwell Automation Inc (ROK): ROK stock is up 2.4% today.
- Cae Inc (CAE): CAE stock is up 2.0% today.
- Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing (TSM): TSM stock is up 2.0% today.
- Homeaway Inc (AWAY): AWAY stock is up 1.9% today.
- Microsemi Corp (MSCC): MSCC stock is up 1.9% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Apple Inc (AAPL): AAPL stock is up 1.8%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Akamai Technologies (AKAM): AKAM stock is up 1.7% today.
- Nxp Semiconductors N.V. (NXPI): NXPI stock is up 1.7% today.
- Semiconductor Manufacturing International (SMI): SMI stock is up 1.7% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Taser International (TASR): TASR stock is down 4.4% today.
- Ebix Inc (EBIX): EBIX stock is down 2.8% today.
- Constant Contact (CTCT): CTCT stock is down 2.6% today.
- Epam Systems Inc (EPAM): EPAM stock is down 2.6% today.
- Qlogic Corp (QLGC): QLGC stock is down 2.4% today.
- Tower Semiconductor Ltd (TSEM): TSEM stock is down 2.4% today.
- The Descartes Systems Group Inc (DSGX): DSGX stock is down 2.3% today.
- Commvault Systems (CVLT): CVLT stock is down 2.3% today.
- Plantronics (PLT): PLT stock is down 2.3% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Zynga Inc (ZNGA): ZNGA stock is down 2.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.