Technology stocks rose 0.4% on Wall Street so far on Wednesday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average pushed 0.4% higher, the Nasdaq rose 0.4% and the S&P 500 was up 0.4%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Hollysys Automation Technologies (HOLI): HOLI stock is up 16.0% today and up 28.7% in the last month.
- Semiconductor Manufacturing International (SMI): SMI stock is up 10.4% today and up 26.5% in the last month.
- Soufun Holdings (SFUN): SFUN stock is up 11.8% today and up 24.6% in the last month.
- Qihoo 360 Technology Co. Ltd (QIHU): QIHU stock is up 10.1% today.
- 21Vianet Group Inc (VNET): VNET stock is up 7.7% today and up 23.0% in the last month.
- Youku.Com Inc (YOKU): YOKU stock is up 7.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Sina Corp (SINA): SINA stock is up 8.8% today.
- Sohu.Com Inc (SOHU): SOHU stock is up 6.7% today.
- Kyocera Corp (KYO): KYO stock is up 4.6% today.
- Bitauto Holdings Limited (BITA): BITA stock is up 2.6% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Webmd Health Corp (WBMD): WBMD stock is down 2.9% today.
- First Solar (FSLR): FSLR stock is down 1.6% today.
- Rockwell Automation Inc (ROK): ROK stock is down 1.7% today.
- Tower Semiconductor Ltd (TSEM): TSEM stock is down 1.0% today.
- Universal Display Corp (OLED): OLED stock is down 0.8% today.
- Marvell Technology Group (MRVL): MRVL stock is down 0.6% today.
- Jack Henry & Associates (JKHY): JKHY stock is down 0.7% today.
- Bruker Corp (BRKR): BRKR stock is down 1.1% today.
- Plantronics (PLT): PLT stock is down 0.6% today.
- Finisar Corp (FNSR): FNSR stock is down 0.8% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.