Technology stocks fell 0.3% on Wall Street so far on Thursday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.2%, the Nasdaq fell 0.1% and the S&P 500 was down 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Lg Display Co. Limited American (LPL): LPL stock is up 3.4% today.
- Youku.Com Inc (YOKU): YOKU stock is up 3.5% today and up 35.9% in the last month.
- Vasco Data Security International (VDSI): VDSI stock is up 2.8% today.
- Sohu.Com Inc (SOHU): SOHU stock is up 2.7% today.
- Au Optronics Corp (AUO): AUO stock is up 2.5% today.
- Sunpower Corp (SPWR): SPWR stock is up 1.7% today.
- Workday Inc (WDAY): WDAY stock is up 1.7% today.
- On Semiconductor Corp (ON): ON stock is up 1.8% today.
- Power Integrations (POWI): POWI stock is up 1.6% today.
- Fluidigm Corp (FLDM): FLDM stock is up 1.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Sandisk Corp (SNDK): SNDK stock is down 6.7% today.
- Cogent Communications Group (CCOI): CCOI stock is down 3.3% today.
- Applied Materials (AMAT): AMAT stock is down 2.3% today.
- Infosys Limited (INFY): INFY stock is down 2.4% today.
- Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing (TSM): TSM stock is down 2.3% today.
- Igate Corp (IGTE): IGTE stock is down 2.0% today.
- ADT Corp (ADT): ADT stock is down 1.9% today.
- Asml Holding N.V. (ASML): ASML stock is down 2.0% today.
- United Microelectronics Corp (UMC): UMC stock is down 1.7% today.
- Wipro Limited (WIT): WIT stock is down 1.5% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.