Technology stocks fell 0.3% on Wall Street so far on Thursday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.2%, the Nasdaq fell 0.1% and the S&P 500 was down 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Lg Display Co. Limited American (LPL): LPL stock is up 3.4% today.
- Youku.Com Inc (YOKU): YOKU stock is up 3.5% today and up 35.9% in the last month.
- Vasco Data Security International (VDSI): VDSI stock is up 2.8% today.
- Sohu.Com Inc (SOHU): SOHU stock is up 2.7% today.
- Au Optronics Corp (AUO): AUO stock is up 2.5% today.
- Sunpower Corp (SPWR): SPWR stock is up 1.7% today.
- Workday Inc (WDAY): WDAY stock is up 1.7% today.
- On Semiconductor Corp (ON): ON stock is up 1.8% today.
- Power Integrations (POWI): POWI stock is up 1.6% today.
- Fluidigm Corp (FLDM): FLDM stock is up 1.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Sandisk Corp (SNDK): SNDK stock is down 6.7% today.
- Cogent Communications Group (CCOI): CCOI stock is down 3.3% today.
- Applied Materials (AMAT): AMAT stock is down 2.3% today.
- Infosys Limited (INFY): INFY stock is down 2.4% today.
- Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing (TSM): TSM stock is down 2.3% today.
- Igate Corp (IGTE): IGTE stock is down 2.0% today.
- ADT Corp (ADT): ADT stock is down 1.9% today.
- Asml Holding N.V. (ASML): ASML stock is down 2.0% today.
- United Microelectronics Corp (UMC): UMC stock is down 1.7% today.
- Wipro Limited (WIT): WIT stock is down 1.5% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.