Technology stocks advanced 0.1% on Wall Street on Tuesday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average rose 0.1%, the Nasdaq increased 0.5% and the S&P 500 climbed 0.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Lam Research Corp (LRCX): LRCX stock is up 9.4% today.
- Celestica Inc (CLS): CLS stock is up 5.5% today.
- Semiconductor Manufacturing International (SMI): SMI stock is up 4.7% today.
- Alcatel Lucent (ALU): ALU stock is up 3.9% today.
- Arm Holdings Plc (ARMH): ARMH stock is up 4.2% today.
- Stmicroelectronics N.V. (STM): STM stock is up 3.5% today.
- SAP Ag (SAP): SAP stock is up 2.7% today.
- Nokia Corp (NOK): NOK stock is up 2.5% today.
- Applied Materials (AMAT): AMAT stock is up 2.6% today.
- Advanced Semiconductor Engineering (ASX): ASX stock is up 2.8% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Sanmina-Sci Corp (SANM): SANM stock is down 13.9% today.
- Lg Display Co. Limited American (LPL): LPL stock is down 4.4% today.
- Taser International (TASR): TASR stock is down 4.5% today.
- Wipro Limited (WIT): WIT stock is down 3.2% today.
- 3D Systems Corp (DDD): DDD stock is down 3.1% today.
- Western Digital Corp (WDC): WDC stock is down 2.4% today.
- ADT Corp (ADT): ADT stock is down 1.4% today.
- Anixter International Inc (AXE): AXE stock is down 1.3% today.
- Emerson Electric Company (EMR): EMR stock is down 1.3% today.
- Knowles Corporation Common Stoc (KN): KN stock is down 1.1% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.