Technology stocks finished up 1.0% on Wall Street on Monday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was up 0.7%, the Nasdaq climbed 0.8% and the S&P 500 increased 0.7%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Marcus & Millichap (MMI): MMI stock is up 2.7% today.
- Invensense Inc (INVN): INVN stock is up 2.6% today.
- Imperva Inc (IMPV): IMPV stock is up 2.6% today.
- Harris Corp (HRS): HRS stock is up 2.6% today.
- Plantronics (PLT): PLT stock is up 2.4% today.
- Salesforce.Com Inc (CRM): CRM stock is up 1.9% today.
- Qihoo 360 Technology Co. Ltd (QIHU): QIHU stock is up 1.8% today.
- Avnet Inc (AVT): AVT stock is up 1.7% today.
- Youku.Com Inc (YOKU): YOKU stock is up 1.6% today.
- Lexmark International (LXK): LXK stock is up 1.6% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Demandware Inc (DWRE): DWRE stock is down 1.6% today.
- Hubbell Inc A (HUB.A): HUB.A stock is down 1.0% today.
- Azz Inc (AZZ): AZZ stock is down 0.4% today.
- Avx Corp (AVX): AVX stock is down 0.3% today.
- Infosys Limited (INFY): INFY stock is down 0.3% today.
- Energizer Holdings (ENR): ENR stock is down 0.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.