Technology stocks finished down broadly on Wall Street today, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.4%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed the same, the Nasdaq fell 0.1% and the S&P 500 stayed consistent.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Pandora Media Inc (P): P stock is up 3.3% today.
- Super Micro Computer (SMCI): SMCI stock is up 2.2% today.
- Finisar Corp (FNSR): FNSR stock is up 2.2% today.
- Netsuite Inc (N): N stock is up 2.0% today.
- Akamai Technologies (AKAM): AKAM stock is up 1.6% today.
- The Ultimate Software Group (ULTI): ULTI stock is up 1.6% today.
- Verint Systems Inc (VRNT): VRNT stock is up 1.6% today.
- Radware Ltd (RDWR): RDWR stock is up 1.4% today.
- Corning Inc (GLW): GLW stock is up 1.4% today.
- Constant Contact (CTCT): CTCT stock is up 1.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Tessera Technologies (TSRA): TSRA stock is down 2.3% today.
- 3D Systems Corp (DDD): DDD stock is down 2.3% today.
- Generac Holdings Inc (GNRC): GNRC stock is down 1.8% today.
- Synchronoss Technologies (SNCR): SNCR stock is down 1.6% today.
- Esco Technologies Inc (ESE): ESE stock is down 1.6% today.
- Jabil Circuit (JBL): JBL stock is down 1.5% today.
- Alcatel Lucent (ALU): ALU stock is down 1.5% today.
- Cypress Semiconductor Corp (CY): CY stock is down 1.5% today.
- Red Hat Inc (RHT): RHT stock is down 1.4% today.
- Wesco International (WCC): WCC stock is down 1.4% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.